Wednesday, December 23, 2015

XIV - Pepero Day




Pepero Day is an observance in South Korea similar to Valentine’s Day, only it is held not at February 14 but at November 11. The purpose of the event is to exchange Peperos as a way of showing affection for friends and loved ones.




For the first time ever, the event was to be held in APC and the organization of the event was assigned to APJMA. Being a member of APJMA, I was also assigned to help out. As a student, ever since that fateful day I have been looking forward to Pepero Day.




There was this DIY Pepero thingy where you can design your Pepero however you want.




My favorite part of the day is claiming my prize for winning on a game. Since I won on a few games, I was able to get these delicious Peperos.


No comments:

Post a Comment