Wednesday, December 23, 2015

XV - Inter High School Public Speaking Competition





The Inter High School Public Speaking Competition (November 27,2015) was held at the APC auditorium. Our block was able to witness High School students public speaking about a certain topic.

It amazed me how even though they’re still in High School, they are able to speak in front of a number of people that they don’t even know. When I was in High School, my greatest fear was public speaking. Just merely standing in a stage in front of so many people made me shake in fear and nervousness. Only when I was to dance was I not afraid or nervous at all.


The winner was a girl who included a personal story in her speech. I remember how they said that making your speech personal captivates the audience and gives of a huge impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment